Re: [gtk-list] Re: Win32 Support

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> The project has been a bit quiet during the last month or so (the
> latest snapshots available are from the end of February) while I have
> been between machines at home, but now that my new box is up and
> running I've begun to catch up on the changes in GTk+ that have
> happened. I am also trying to add support for building with cygwin
> (egcs1.1.2, with the -mno-cygwin flag not to depend on the cygwin dll
> in the generated code). No timetable promises, of course.

Hi!

I'be just downloaded GIMP for windows. It is really great!
Could you explain in a really few words what I need to do
to compile my own GTK/GTK+ sources on windows (currently
working on Linux)?

What I have:

Cygwin
gtk-dev-19990305.zip          |
glib-1_2-dev-19990228.zip     | from your site

Thank you.

Herve