CTree Problem with Perl Bindings

Greetings all,

While trying to write a gui interface to one of our in-house perl
databases, I decided to use a CTree to
display the information. Since the databases can be very large (100+ Mb)
I made the decision to
destroy sub trees and recreate them on expansion and collapsing. When I
try to catch the "tree_expand" signal
with a call like this:

$ctree->signal_connect("tree_expand", sub { });

The following errors occur:

Cannot set argument of type GtkCTreeNode (fundamental type GtkBoxed) at ./gpdblist line 11.
DESTROY created new reference to dead object during global destruction.

If you have any information to help it would be appreciated.

Chris Knight