Re: [gtk-list] GDK Graphics examples, tutorials, etc ?

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:17:07 -0400, hvarotto@cs.pitt.edu (Hugo Varotto) wrote:
> Could somebody reference me to some documente, webpage, etc, that
> explains and gives some examples of differents ways to use the more
> complex/exotics gdk functions ? If none of them exists, I'm thinking to
> start looking at the GNOME canvas ( I'll also like to know where there's
> some documentation for it ).

Have a look at the examples from Eric Harlow's book:

  http://www.bcpl.net/~eharlow/book/

Chapter 10 and 13 have some nice examples. That is: code examples, I can't
tell you about the book because I don't have it, but I'm sure Eric will
recommend it ;-).

Erik

Phone: +31-15-2785859  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl