Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK and Qt comparison?

On Thu, Sep 24, 1998 at 09:01:27AM +0000, Ionut Borcoman at home wrote:
> Ronan BOURLIER wrote:
> >
> > Regarding the GPL license, can I develop a commercial application based
> > on GTK ? And if I can, is there any special requirement ?
> > I read the GPL license and I am not sure that I understood everything.
> > (english is not my mother tongue ;)

  The interview held by Linux Center with Matthias Ettrich, the founder
of the KDE project, is worth a look. It gives brief pros and cons of both
Qt and the GTK library. Of course his opinion is a bit Qt centric.

--
+ PGP key via mail or finger eitz@jonathan.weh.rwth-aachen.de +
++ Parsytec Computer GmbH <eit@parsytec.de> +++ ICQ: 2882018 ++