Re: [gtk-list] VDK & Gtk--, was: yet another gtk+ C++ wrapper

Christof Petig <christof.petig@wtal.de> writes:

> So it is possible to do a highlevel wrapper for gtk+, and I would
> certainly appreciate such a beast.

Hence my insisting that VDK should be based on Gtk-- instead :-).

> But the only bad things about Gtk-- are: no documentation on most
> widgets, no real sample programs

You don't have to remind me, I had vowed to participate to the
tutorial but haven't written a single line yet (and won't until I've
set up my new ISDN adapter :-) and to convert testgtk to Gtk--
(something Tero has already started). All the Gtk-- team is guilty
(except Tero may be, since he's the main developper so he can get away
with it :-).

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.worldnet.fr/~glaurent