Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk-config

> //hi
>
> Hi,
>
> //I have precompiled version of GTK, but I can't compile
> //gtkicq, because it seeks gtk-config
> //
> //what should i do?
>
> gtk-config should have been included in your precompiled version of GTK. Are
> you _sure_ that it wasn't included? Maybe the location where it was installed
> is just not in your path, and that is why configure (which I assume is looking
> for gtk-config) can't find it. Either change your path, or see if there is an
> option to configure (if that was the problem) that allows you to specify where
> gtk-config lives.
>
> No gtk-config --> no compilation. Find it! (Or switch precompiled package, or
> compile it yourself, from source.)

In fact, I have precompiled version of Gimp. That'w way I have no
gtk-config!

I'm downloading the gtk source already... :)

10x agian..

> Regards, and good luck,
>
> Johannes.
> --
> "You cannot save time -- you only choose how to spend it." -- Buck Tilton
>
> <insert funny description here>

         <Yuliy Minchev, Systems Administrator, Member of BGUUG>
       tel./fax: +359 (2) 955 95 46 / 955 95 49 / 56 71 17
       mailto:yuliy@noac.bg http://www.noac.bg/yuliy/ ICQ: 9804810