Re: [gtk-list] gtk-config

//hi

Hi,

//I have precompiled version of GTK, but I can't compile
//gtkicq, because it seeks gtk-config
//
//what should i do?

gtk-config should have been included in your precompiled version of GTK. Are
you _sure_ that it wasn't included? Maybe the location where it was installed
is just not in your path, and that is why configure (which I assume is looking
for gtk-config) can't find it. Either change your path, or see if there is an
option to configure (if that was the problem) that allows you to specify where
gtk-config lives.

No gtk-config --> no compilation. Find it! (Or switch precompiled package, or
compile it yourself, from source.)

//10x
//
//yuliy

Regards, and good luck,

Johannes.
--
"You cannot save time -- you only choose how to spend it." -- Buck Tilton

<insert funny description here>