Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk or gtk--

Just thought of a nother one. Netscape has declared gtk+ their toolkit of
choice for developement of netscape on unix plattform as of now. That is not a
reason in itself, but shows that there must good reasons to  use gtk, as well
as that it could mean that gtk is going to be gaining even more momentum in
its development.

Jan