development)
- gtk-- keeps lagging behind gtk+ for the near future, but will
hopefully catch up sooner or later.
- qt and gtk-- look nearly the same, and a text file at gtk.org
indicates that a conversion is not too hard.
- Personally I think a C++ implementation is much more elegant. Because
the GUI part of the project will not be developed before the end of
December, I still have a few weeks before making a final decision. I
will check out the unfinished tutorial from the CVS tree, too.
I wish best luck to both gtk projects (and also qt and harmony), and I
hope that gtk-- 1.0 is reached during this year.
--
Regards,
Cyrille Artho