Re: [gtk-list] how to get notification of change in entry???

Sebastian Wilhelmi <wilhelmi@ira.uka.de> writes:
> which signal is to be used to get notified, when the contents of a
> GtkEntry is changed. there doesn't seem to be a state_changed any more
> (is it?), which I used until now. I tried key_press_event, but that
> doesn't give me the right entry yet (the entry is obviously changed
> after the call to my handler). What can I do. As I'm using gtk--, I cant
> call something like ...connect_after...

its broken in gtk-- v0.7.10

I havent yet fixed the class hierarchy changes for GtkEditable thingys and
those signals were moved to that class. I'll release new version in few
days (I've almost fixed it already, but needs alittle tweaking..)

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --