Re: [gtk-list] Re: how to get notification of change in entry???

> I havent yet fixed the class hierarchy changes for GtkEditable things and
> those signals were moved to that class. I'll release new version in few
> days (I've almost fixed it already, but needs alittle tweaking..)

Yes, I noted this and already added Gtk_Editable, I'm going to send you
the diffs.

And to all the others:

Forget about my last mail, it was my fault. everything is working fine.

Sorry
Sebastian

--
| Sebastian Wilhelmi, Institut fuer Rechnerentwurf und Fehlertoleranz, |