RE: [gtk-list] Re: 3 simple questions

On 03-Mar-98 Jorge GS wrote:
> Thanks for your answers. That was all I needed. I suggest someone
> gets
> them into the FAQ because, at least the right justification
> question,
> will be asked by many GTK beginners (like me).

I added the right justification question into the Tutorial over the
weekend, and committed it just before I sent the answer to your
question :-)

--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
If you think before you speak the other guy gets his joke in first.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.