Re: [gtk-list] RE: 3 simple questions

>Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 09:08:11 -0000 (GMT)
>Sender: gale@gromit.dera.gov.uk
>From: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
>To: gtk-list@redhat.com
>Subject: [gtk-list] RE: 3 simple questions
>

>Folks, please check the Tutorial/FAQ/testgtk.c before asking
>questions.

I looked at the tutorial and the FAQ and I didn't find the answers (I'm
not saying they're not there). However, I forgot to look at the
testgtk.c. Sorry, I won't forget it next time.

Thanks for your answers. That was all I needed. I suggest someone gets
them into the FAQ because, at least the right justification question,
will be asked by many GTK beginners (like me).

I'll take this chance to thank the ppl that did the tutorial. I wouldn't
have done anything without it.

Jorge.

>On 02-Mar-98 Jorge GS wrote:
>> 1. How do I get an item ("help" in this case) right justified in a
>> menu
>> bar ?
>
>Use the function:
>void gtk_menu_item_right_justify (GtkMenuItem *menu_item);
>

>> 2. I have a help dialog (which is a GTK dialog Widget) that is
>> created
>> when I activate the help item in the menu bar. I want to block all
>> the
>> main window functionality until the dialog is closed. How do I do
>> this ?
>
>Use the function:
> gtk_grab_add (GTK_WIDGET (dialog));

[...]