GDK on Win32!!!

I doubt any of the current main developers is going to waste
time on such a project.

Please discontinue debating the merits of such a thing.  If
any of you felt strongly enough to do the port, you probably
would be coding and not debating.  If you are coding on it
then we can set up another mailing list I'm sure.

If someone wanted to do a Win32 version of GIMP, I think they
would be best to help seperate out core from GUI and writing
the GUI in Win32's system toolkit.

Thanks,

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking