Announce: Glade -> Gtk-- converter

TADA!

Now the first language module for glade, the Gtk Builder, is available
at http://home.wtal.de/petig/ .
Before even the C-code saving feature was seen, this C++ coder is
available for a _first_
look at it.

Don't exspect too much, I'm going to release this demo before I go
baby-sitting tomorrow.

Up to now there are only five Widgets supported (and these are even not
customized):
Label, Window, HBox, VBox, CList.
Implementing other Widgets should be a matter of max. five minutes each.

So, please take a look at it,
      Christof

Beware: The latest glade versions I have seen (up to 0.2.1) were not
able to reload their own files.