Re: [gtk-list] Silly library problem

Hi,

first, I would have kept the rpm's, and simply upgraded them to the new
version(s).  Why the hassle?  Second, make sure that there are no left overs
from the previous install.  Third, make sure the Makefile or whatever else you
are using points to the right directories, specally for the glib library.  In
my case, I compile my files as follows:

# ./makef {file.c}

, where "makef" looks like:

gcc -Wall -g $1 -o ./test -L/usr/include/  -I/usr/include/ \
`/usr/local/bin/gtk-config --cflags`  `/usr/local/bin/gtk-config --libs`

It actually looked a lot better, but an hour ago I erased it by mistake.
Either way, this works great for me.  And fourth, I'm going to sleep, I'm
making less sense than normal.

Regards, ajam
ajam@ajam.org