Re: [gtk-list] Re: Proposal for a new project

Words Of Adrian Karstan Likins:
>	That was me. It was big. 21 megs for all the code. The hyperlinked
>source was generated with a script/program called Global. This can be found at:
>

>	http://wafu.netgate.net/tama/unix/indexe.html

This one looked good to me.  Thanks for the pointer.

GTK+ source tree from 0.99.9 can now be found at
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~amundson/gtk/HTML/.  I don't know if
I'm convinced this is useful yet, but it is kind of cool.

A question I have:

Any recommendations about how to keep the FAQ easy to maintain?
What tools, format, etc?  Please e-mail me directly and not to
the list, as to make room for more interesting conversation.

Also, if one of the main GTK authors could stand some stupid
and uninformed questions, then let me know and I'll ask them,
get your quote, and put it in the FAQ.

--
Shawn T. Amundson		University of Minnesota
Systems Administration	 	Computer Science System Staff

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?