Re: [gtk-list] Re: Proposal for a new project

On May 13,  4:27pm, Otto Hammersmith wrote:

> Hyperlinked source might be nice, too... who had that for the Gimp?
> All I remeber is that it was big... but at this point, I don't think
> Donnie will complain -too- much. >;)
>
> --
	That was me. It was big. 21 megs for all the code. The hyperlinked
source was generated with a script/program called Global. This can be found at:

	http://wafu.netgate.net/tama/unix/indexe.html

Note: there is a similar(maybe better) version of the same idea at:

	http://sunsite.unc.edu/linux-source/

The author doesnt have the software to download at the moment, but he does make
a nice thank you to the gimp at the bottom, so maybe he could be persuaded to
let gtk try it out. :)

Adrian

       This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Adrian Likins
aklikins@eos.ncsu.edu
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/a/aklikins/pub/adrian.html