[gtk-list] Python (was Re: Proposal for a new project)

On Tue, 13 May 1997, Otto Hammersmith wrote:
> That said, decent Python and Perl interfaces are just as important as
> a good C++ interface...

I've seen some messages about PerlGtk, but is anyone thinking about
a Python interface at the moment? I'd be willing to help, but while I'm
pretty familiar with Python, I'm still getting used to Gtk.

Re: desktop project proposal

I can't really see the point. The KDE people aren't exactly Satan's
minions, & it's not as if there's a shortage of window-managers et al
for people who want to use something else. I think it's better to
concentrate on writing useful apps which don't already exist.

-Edwin