Re: [gtk-list] Re: Proposal for a new project

Words Of Otto Hammersmith:

>On Tue, May 13, 1997 at 02:16:29PM -0500, Shawn T Amundson wrote:
>> Words Of Otto Hammersmith:
>> >
>> >To that end, I can arrange web and ftp space, and possibly more
>> >mailing lists, if need be.  I also have some free time I can devote to
>> >administrative-type things.
>>
>> How about a good WWW interface to the gtk-list archives right on
>> redhat?  The discuss archive is not threaded, etc, etc.
>
>:)
>
>Happy now?

Yes!  I had it linked in before it existed. ;-)  I spent a fair amount
of time trying to figure out how to work with the mail interface to the
archive just so I could put up where the discuss stuff was.

>I'd love to see a comprehensive widget reference.. just two lines on
>what the widget does, the "public" functions and maybe the structs
>involved.  ctags and less helps a lot but it's an awful lot of typing
>just to look up one thing. :)

Wouldn't that be duplicating Peter's reference?  I have it under
"official documentation", but perhaps I'll change it to "official
reference" if that would be more consistant with what people would
be looking for.

--
Shawn T. Amundson		University of Minnesota
Systems Administration	 	Computer Science System Staff

"My daydream screams bitter 'til the end" -- Smashing Pumpkins