Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK text widget (was Re: Proposal for a new project)

> On Tue, May 13, 1997 at 01:34:34PM -0700, Josh MacDonald wrote:
> > >
> > > The minimum enhancements (from my point of view) would be:
> > >
> > > 1) Make editing work
> > >
> > > 2) $text_widget->set_point(0)
> > >    $text_widget->get_text($text_widget->get_length)
> >
> > Hmm, I thought it worked better than that.  I fixed a number of things
> > in the 41097 snapshot.  Was it in a later or ealier version?
> >
> > -josh
>
> Now that you mention it...
>
> would you like everyone to come up with bugs for the text widget?
> I've seen a couple in my cursory playing with it... it just occured to
> me that you might not have seen the same ones.
>
> (maybe we need a bug tracking thingy.... ;)

You're welcome to send them.  I may know of some of them, but chances are
I don't.  I've debugged it very little.  One tends not to worry about
minor details when there's things like selections and horizontal scrolling to
finish up.

-josh