Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk+-971201

One more odd thing is that pasting into input fields works fine and
dandy with the middle mouse button, while typing from the keyboard
fails completely.

Could it be an incompability between the newish XKB for XFree86 (which
I'm using) and the new XIM extensions in libgtk, possibly?

Should I try a re-compile of libgtk without the XIM extensions?

--
Brought to you by the letters R and B and the number 12.
"He's like.. some sort of.. non-giving up.. school guy!" -- Bart Simpson