Re: [gtk-list] gtk+-971201

It seems that 971201 has a bug in it in which text no longer shows up
when you type it into fields in a dialog box.

This came up when I ran GIMP after compiling and upgrading gtk from
971109 to 971201.

I'm now trying a recompile of GIMP to see if that will solve the
problem.

Is there a patch for this bug yet?

--
Brought to you by the letters B and D and the number 15.
"If it wasn't for disappointment, I wouldn't have any appointment." -- TMBG