Re: gtk+-971201

Ben Gertzfield writes:
>_GtkEntry, visible is declared as a 'guint', while
>gtk_entry_set_visibility uses a 'gint visible'. I don't think this
>matters terribly much, but it could be a problem.

No, it doesn't matter.  Especially since gtk_entry_set_visibility()
is never called from gimp -- it's a new function introduced by the
patch.

>I'm using the stock GIMP 0.99.15 and gtk+-971201 off of ftp.gimp.org,
>no patches.

I'm using the latest gimp snapshot, but Owen sounds like he is using
something older and isn't seeing the problem either.

I'm wondering if your previous gtk package had the old, un-binary-compatible
version of the visibility patch...

michaelkjohnson