Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk+-971201

Quick followup: a recompile of GIMP linked with libgtk from 971201
with the 971201 headers does not solve the problem.

Another strange behavior of the bug is that when you type text into an
input field, and the text does not show up (or perhaps shows white),
and then backspace *once*, all of the whitespace created from the text
that did not show up is immediately deleted.

--
Brought to you by the letters C and D and the number 10.
"I put my feet on the Ottoman.. Empire." -- Moxy Fruvous