Re: regarding all the possible functions that can be assigned to PangoCairoShapeRendererFunc func

On 09/08/2012 11:24 AM, John Ralls wrote:
> First and most important, you can't compare FT2 and Cairo. FT2 is a
> font-metrics provider, like CoreText, Xft, and Win32.

John.  You're slightly wrong here.  pangofc is an abstract base class that
does what you say.  pangoft2 is a simple, in-my-book-obsolete, incomplete
subclass of pangofc that renders to bare bitmaps.

behdad