regarding all the possible functions that can be assigned to PangoCairoShapeRendererFunc func

Hello all,

We know that PangoCairoShapeRendererFunc is a function pointer.

The function pango_cairo_context_set_shape_renderer in pangocairo-context.h assigns a PangoCairoShapeRendererFunc func its value.

I want to know what all are the possible functions that can be assigned to PangoCairoShapeRendererFunc func ??

(My purpose is to understand the working of pango_cairo_renderer_draw_shape() function in pangocairo-renderer.h)

Any help/suggestion would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
--
PangoLearner