Re: Thai fonts small compared to regular characters

Hi, Theppitak,

While I understand your explanation, the "Loma" font still seems much
larger compared to Norasi and Garuda font families.

If I am not mistaken, Loma is also a NECTEC freely-distributable font, is
that correct?  What license exactly is NECTEC using to release these
fonts?

Also, it would be nice if there was a single, standard, stable URL where
people worldwide could download the NECTEC fonts.  I could not find them
anywhere on the NECTEC site.  Finally I found most of the Garuda/Norasi/Loma
fonts on OpenTLE.org (at the URL mentioned in my previous posting to this
list), but I don't know if that is really a permanent URL. ( I know at least
one very large Linux distributor obtains the Thai fonts by pulling them out
of the RPM of one of the Thai Linux distributions).