Re: Thai font resources

Hi, everyone,

Oops ... I guess I replied too quickly without doing enough research.
OpenTLE's FTP site appears to have directories for Loma as well as
other fonts (the ftp site is very slow for me connecting from the United States,
and maybe this is why I missed seeing this before):

ftp://ftp.opentle.org/pub/fonts/
ftp://ftp.opentle.org/pub/fonts/Font_Loma/
ftp://ftp.opentle.org/pub/fonts/Font_Kinnari/
ftp://ftp.opentle.org/pub/fonts/Font_Norasi/
ftp://ftp.opentle.org/pub/fonts/Font_Pimdeed/
ftp://ftp.opentle.org/pub/fonts/Font_Garuda/
ftp://ftp.opentle.org/pub/font/License_Gpl/
ftp://ftp.opentle.org/pub/font/Font_JS/