Re: Thai fonts small compared to regular characters

Kaixo!

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 01:12:53PM +0200, Ruben Vermeersch wrote:

> display of thai fonts on my gnome desktop. For some reason, thai fonts
> are rendered a lot smaller then regular characters. Since the regular

> http://files.lambda1.be/screenshots/thai.png

Could it be you are using the "Norasi" thai fonts?

If yes; the problem is in the fonts themselves.

If someone know of better freely distributable fonts for Thai
I'll be happy to hear about it.

Or maybe is there a possibility to cheat with fontconfig (eg tell
fontconfig that when user requests size "x", then size "x+4" has to
be used instead).

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Catalan or Esperanto]
[min povas skribi en valona, esperanta, angla aux latinidaj lingvoj]