Re: Thai fonts small compared to regular characters

Hi, Ruben,

Since you did not specify which fonts you are using, I don't know for sure.
But it is quite possible that you are using NECTEC's Garuda or Narasi
fonts which are indeed quite small.

Try using what I think is a newer font called "Loma".  Here is the
URL at opentle.org:

http://www.opentle.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=7

This font has very nice proportions and is very comprable with Latin sans-serif
fonts like Arial.
(It was very hard for me to find this URL again, so don't lose it!)

- Ed Trager
  Bioinformatics
  Kellogg Eye Center
  Ann Arbor, Michigan