Help in Making Pango Read Input

hi all,
             I am working on pango since three months. First of all I am very happy to know that Pango got "Open source Award" for year 2004.

Special Thanks to "Christian Rose" for giving the info abt the award for pango.

 I thank all the people over here helping each other to solve the problems with their knowledge base.

I will be very thankful if any one helps me in reading input through pango ... I know that pango deals with only rendering and layout. But any one if worked with " Pango Input Reading " please help me......

Thanks in advance,
Sivakumar. Rallabhandi,
siva538 yahoo com
Synfosys Business Sol. Ltd,