Re: Problem in rendering indic fonts

Hi everyone,

This is again inl;ine with my doubt regading rendering indic fonts as my
question ( posted on 16th JAn 2004) is still unanswered.

Is it because my question is silly or unrelevent? or it has already been
discussed & such FAQ's are available in archieves. Pls suggest me something.
I'll look forward for a response this time. Thank you.

regards,
Bheemesh.