Re: status gtk-doc towards 1.9

Hi Damon,

Damon Chaplin wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 13:47 +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> I reviewed, commented and applied several patches. yeti goes wild with
>> submitting more and I've started a testsuite to help us improving
>> without regressions. In order to get the best gtk-doc ever, please
>> checkout from svn and test it, reply to the bugs, submit more reports
>> and patches.
>
> I'm afraid I don't really want to spend much time on gtk-doc these days.
> So you guys will have to take over maintainership, at least for a while.

Fine with me. Of course it would be good if you could look over the changes
still. Can you still do the releases? I could prepare the changelog etc.

> Though please test changes before committing them, at least with the GTK
> docs. (i.e. copy the xml directory, and see if any changes to gtk-doc
> affect the xml files badly).

Right now I build the docs for gstreamer and my own projects. I'll add gtk+ to
that too. Problem with gtk+ is that without the index-generation patch applied
it takes ages :/

> Damon

Stefan