Re: status gtk-doc towards 1.9

Hi David,
David Nečas (Yeti) wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 01:47:12PM +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:
>> and I've started a testsuite to help us improving
>> without regressions.
>
> How to add a test case for getting a WARNING when one wants
> one?  IMO this is equally important to not getting WARNINGS
> on valid code and documentation.

The current test suite has two suites right now
gobject - this should be an example that demonstrates all capabillities
bugs - have examples that failed before to catch regressions

Maybe we need another that has samples that should not causes warnings. This
suite should run with a different driver-script (one that fails if there are no
warnings).

Stefan