Re: status gtk-doc towards 1.9
- From: Damon Chaplin <damon karuna eclipse co uk>
- To: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- Cc: gtk-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: status gtk-doc towards 1.9
- Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 12:42:37 +0100
On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 13:47 +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:
> I reviewed, commented and applied several patches. yeti goes wild with
> submitting more and I've started a testsuite to help us improving
> without regressions. In order to get the best gtk-doc ever, please
> checkout from svn and test it, reply to the bugs, submit more reports
> and patches.
I'm afraid I don't really want to spend much time on gtk-doc these days.
So you guys will have to take over maintainership, at least for a while.
Though please test changes before committing them, at least with the GTK
docs. (i.e. copy the xml directory, and see if any changes to gtk-doc
affect the xml files badly).
] [Thread Prev