Re: tmpl/ to xml/ without DOCTYPE front matter

/**
* SECTION:gwydataview
* @title: GwyDataView
* @short_description: Data field displaying area
* @see_also: #GwyDataViewLayer...
*
* #GwyDataView is a basic two-dimensional data display widget...
*
* This is the long description...
**/

The following section tags currently exist: SECTION (the
section identifier), @title, @short_description, @see_also
and @stability.

Great.  The only thing I need to change in my descriptions
is my use of c-style comments (/* */) in my code examples. Looks like I need to create xml entity references for these in my -docs.sgml because the compiler doesn't like nested comments.

Phil