Re: Child Properties with gtk-doc

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 12:11 +0200, Sven Herzberg wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Am Donnerstag, den 07.09.2006, 21:34 -0400 schrieb Matthias Clasen:
> > Have you tried simply using the same syntax that works for documenting
> > regular properties in sources ? I thought that would just work...
>
> No, just because I don't think I can. As the container's properties
> would be specified by g_object_class_install_property() and the property
> information would be read by property introspection in the scangobj
> application built by gtk-doc.

Coincidentally I've been thinking of using container properties for
GooCanvas. Though I wasn't sure if it was possible to use them outside
of GtkContainer.

Have you got the properties working in ccc?

If they do work, I'd like to see support added to gtk-doc. Though I
didn't write that part of gtk-doc so I'm not sure how difficult it would
be. It might be trivial.

Damon