Child Properties with gtk-doc

Hey Dudes,

  I'm hacking on libccc [1], a canvas solution that integrates into GTK.
As a canvas also knows concepts like the container concept that's used
in GTK+, I need to add child properties in a similar way as GTK+ has.
GTK+ documents these by directly hacking the .sgml templates. I'd like
to do this from the sources.

  Is that possible? Would it make a useful addition to gtk-doc (IMHO
it's at least useful as in "everything you see in the GTK+ docs should
be possible from source files now")? Could you give me any hints on
implementing this?

Regards,
  Sven

[1]http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2006-September/msg00005.html