Re: [g-a-devel] No module anymore & perfect zoom feature

Le 01/03/2018 à 16:32, Emmanuele Bassi a écrit :
that the current GNOME Shell already has logic for zoom, color inversion, and other effects, it’s perfectly capable of dealing with these requirements.

You can enable the GNOME Shell zoom feature, zoom to the factor 10 and tell me if it works without blurry effects. I'm visual-impaired with a vision of 1/10 and I see embarrassing blurry effect. You can try the ZoomText magnifier on Windows, it provides trial version and you'll see a real perfect zoom.

Best regards,
Alex ARNAUD.