Re: Problem with 'gio/gwin32appinfo.c'

On 24/06/2015 14:34, LRN wrote:
I dealt with the g_app_info_get_*_for_type() (can you confirm,
independently, that it works for you? I've only done minimal testing; If it
works as expected, i'll just push it)

Hi LRN,

I can't confirm if the functions work because my code never calls them. My specific problem was that glibmm wraps some of those functions (or more correctly, giomm does) - but it can't wrap them if they're no longer in glib.

So one way or another, 'g_app_info_reset_type_associations()' needs to get back into glib. Those other functions (g_app_info_get_*_for_type) do seem to be getting found again though. Thanks.

John