Problem with 'gio/gwin32appinfo.c'

Just querying a new MSVC build problem after updating today from git master. This is a different issue from the one I reported earlier with 'read_resource_string()'

'gio/gwin32appinfo.c' used to contain the following 4 x functions:-

      g_app_info_get_all_for_type()
      g_app_info_get_fallback_for_type()
      g_app_info_get_recommended_for_type()
      g_app_info_reset_type_associations()

After today's update they all seem to be missing now (and as such, the linker reports them as unresolved symbols). However, I can't see anything in the git log to suggest when (or why) they got removed. Have they been moved somewhere else or has something gone wrong with my update today??

John