Re: Problem with 'gio/gwin32appinfo.c'

On 24/06/2015 11:09, LRN wrote:

Try this, please.

Hi LRN and thanks for the patch.  Just going back to my original email:-

On 22/06/2015 16:29, John Emmas wrote:

some of those functions are now coming up as missing symbols (when I try to re-build glibmm with MSVC). It looks like 'glibmm/gio/src/appinfo.hg' might still be trying to wrap some of them - in particular:-

        g_app_info_get_all_for_type()
        g_app_info_reset_type_associations()

After applying your patch just now (and rebuilding both glib and glibmm) 'g_app_info_get_all_for_type()' is now getting found again but 'g_app_info_reset_type_associations()' is still missing. Thanks for dealing with this so promptly.

John