Re: Heads-up: Potentially breaking changes to the GDK drawing model pushed

Le 24/06/2014 03:03, Jasper St. Pierre a écrit :
Thanks, I managed to reproduce the issue with this. It only happens with
thumbnails visible, though, which suggests that evince is doing
something funny for the thumbnails view. I'll also check out Scintilla
later.

OK, it's fairly obvious after looking at the diff: there's a missing
cairo_surface_destroy() in the new version of gdk_cairo_create(), hence
the surface will probably be leaked and God knows what happens on the
server side.  Patch attached.

Regards,
Colomban