GTK Drag'n'Drop problem

Hello all,

I am afraid this is might not be the right place to ask: there is a dnd problem with GTK + Win 7/8 + Kaspersky or TuneUp Utilities or Camtasia. I've tried to debug the problem, but I am not very familiar with C/C++ and Win32 programming.

I just detected that in "gtkdnd.c/gtk_drag_button_release_cb()" the value of "gdk_drag_context_get_selected_action (info->context)" returns 0. Also "_gtk_drag_dest_handle_event()" is never called. I tried to trace the value of context->action but couldn't figure out where exactly the initial value of context is assigned.

Any idea how to proceed?

Thx in advance and sorry if misplaced!

Regards,

Syed