Re: GFileMonitor limit or g_signal_connect() connexions handling ?

On Feb 21, 2014 4:49 PM, "Olivier Delhomme" <olivierdelhomme gmail com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,

Hi Olivier,

> Is there a limit to the numbers of monitored directories ?
> How are handled those signal connections to the callback function ?

I would imagine that this is to OS limits.  If you are running Linux you can use ulimit to raise the number of file descriptors a process can use (my guess of what resource is running out).  I'm away from my computer right now but the man page will give you the exact syntax.

Cheers, Kevin