Re: Should We Start Dropping Windows XP Support?

On 30/12/14 08:30 AM, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
there's also the aspect of other projects in the larger free and open
source software ecosystem. what is Firefox doing? what is LibreOffice
doing? what is Qt doing? are we the last holdout?

Firefox still supports Windows XP [1]. It still represents a bigger user
base than Linux. *sigh*

Hub

[1] a few feature like native H264 decoding aren't available.