Re: Should We Start Dropping Windows XP Support?

I work on an audio product called Mixbus which uses gtk+ (albeit gtk2, rather than gtk3):-

http://harrisonconsoles.com/site/mixbus.html

I've been arguing for a year or more that we should phase out XP support - but the more senior devs don't agree. Why? Because a surprising number of our Windows users are still running XP (probably more than a third). XP is still far more common than you might think.