Re: non-Linux OSes

On Sun, 2013-10-27 at 16:34 +0100, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:

Absolutely. I think your work in CI / installed-tests / OSTree is great, and I'd
love to do some of that in Debian. We are starting to package installed tests,
which would make it easier to do CI with jenkins or similar. But I haven't had
the time to look into this or think about it much.

Thanks!  I am really interested in this topic because the more
downstreams/consumers that use InstalledTests, the more easily I can
convince upstreams to do it, and that leads to more tests, more often.

The OpenEmbedded people are looking at it this cycle I believe.

Let me know if there's anything I can do on the spec or the
gnome-desktop-testing codebase to help!