Re: Removal of icons in buttons/menus

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 5:23 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 23:15 +0200, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:

I'll gladly use that "slur" again and again. And I'm happy with GTK+
being the toolset of GNOME, especially when you consider what's driving
most of the new widget development for example.

you mean things like the GNOME Shell and "applets".

we know that these things have different needs from traditional apps. those of us working on traditional apps accept that. just don't ignore our existence and our needs (which admittedly have become a little more static and well defined), because we certainly don't get to ignore yours :)